If you want to learn more about Office 365 and Microsoft Teams, the Office team is inviting you to join a series of free hands-on live sessions specifically targeted at business users. The 90-minutes sessions will welcome small groups of 12 participants that will get access to a remote desktop featuring the latest Office 365 tools. “You can experience first-hand how Microsoft tools can solve your challenges,” explained the company.
Here is what Microsoft will help you accomplish during these sessions:
- Explore how Microsoft Teams helps you collaborate with your co-workers in different locations and time zones.
- Discover how you can keep your information more secure without inhibiting your workflow.
- Learn how to visualize and analyze complex data, quickly zeroing in on the insights you need.
- See how multiple team members can access, edit and review documents simultaneously.
- Gain skills that will save you time and simplify your workflow immediately.
If you’re interested, the next four sessions for US customers are on Wednesday, March 29 and Wednesday, April 5, and you can register on this page. For those of you who live outside of the US, you’re invited to sign up for the free sessions on this page and choose your preferred session time during the process.
Also published on Medium.