If you want to check prices before you renew, see Compare and buy Office products.
Office 365 for business admins: See Renew Office 365 for business, which applies to most paid Office 365 for business subscriptions.
www.office.com/setup Blogs: How to renew your Office 365 Home or Office 365 Personal subscription.
Renewing online at office.com/renew is the easiest way to renew an Office 365 Home or Office 365 Personal subscription. You don’t need to go to the store, in-person or online.
Your subscription is set up to renew automatically in the future. If you prefer to renew manually, first complete the steps below and then turn automatic renewal off.
Instructions below, and you can also see these steps in the video.
- Go to Office.com/renew.
- Choose the subscription you want to renew and then choose one of the following:
- Renew now to pay now for a full year of Office 365.
- Renew with a monthly subscription for [x] per month to pay for a month at a time.
- Your Microsoft account can have only one active Office 365 subscription. If you order more than one subscription on https://office.com/renew and associate multiple subscriptions with the same Microsoft account, you’re extending the amount of time for that Microsoft account, not increasing the number of Office installs or amount of online storage you get. You can renew and extend the duration of an Office 365 subscription for a maximum of 5 years. For more information, see “Frequently asked questions” on Office.com/renew.
- Want to switch to a different subscription when you renew? For example, do you want to switch from Office 365 Personal to Office 365 Home? Choose the subscription that you want to switch to. For more information about switching subscriptions, see Switch to a different Office 365 for home subscription.
- Review your shopping cart and choose Checkout.
- On the next page, sign in with the Microsoft account that you use with Office 365.
- Review your order and then choose Renew subscription.
TIP: If the payment method you have on file has expired, or you want to change it, choose Change. You can add a new payment method or edit the one you’ve used before.
- Choose Manage subscription to go to Office.com/myaccount.
When you place your order, your payment method is charged right away, and the expiration date is extended for either a month or a year, depending on what you chose.
After you’ve renewed, in the future, your subscription will renew automatically and your payment method will be charged, unless you cancel your subscription or turn off automatic renewal before the expiration date. If you prefer to renew manually, please see Learn how to turn automatic renewal on or off.
Original Post: https://support.office.com/en-gb/article/Renew-Office-365-for-home-58f3d0f8-15c4-4ad8-8c5f-16d682e8b545?ui=en-US&rs=en-GB&ad=GB